- Nine 12-page units of integrated skills.
- Each unit begins with a warm-up page introducing the topic.
- The two main vocabulary sets and grammar points are presented and practiced through a reading (1) a listening (2) text.
- Two pages are devoted to a Culture text (Around the world) and Speaking (Practical English). One page is devoted to developing writing.
- At the end of each unit there is a Language summary page and a Review.
- Three projects are included to help students use the language they have learned in a practical context.
- Nine Curriculum extra pages at the back of the Student’s Book cover a range of ESO1 subjects.
- Three pages of Pronunciation practice complete with audio offers extra practice of the Say it! Points.
- An irregular verbs list.