WELCOME TO OUR COMMUNITY!
• Full integration of digital resources enables teachers to get the most out of their class presentation tools. The menu driven iPack is user-friendly and rich in multimedia content.
• LOMCE requirements are fully met and woven into the course material.
• Community centered approach encourages good citizenship, values and respect for others.
• Syllabus is mapped to external exams.
• “Programaciones” prepared for each local education authority with specific rubrics for the new curriculum.
Children from other countries visit the city of Rooftops on an exchange program where they explore the city and the UK and talk about their own culture and countries.
Documentary style culture films show real British children in their home cities and your class will carry our projects and act as judges in the Twin City Song Contest.