WELCOME TO OUR COMMUNITY!
• Full integration of digital resources enables teachers to get the most out of their class presentation tools. The menu driven iPack is user-friendly and rich in multimedia content.
• LOMCE requirements are fully met and woven into the course material.
• Community centered approach encourages good citizenship, values and respect for others.
• Syllabus is mapped to external exams.
• “Programaciones” prepared for each local education authority with specific rubrics for the new curriculum.
The imaginary city of Rooftops provides the perfect context for teaching English, introducing your class to the Rooftops community where they join the children at school, in the park or at the Carnival.
An optional phonics strand with readers has been developed specifically for Spanish speakers to encourage early literacy.