- The course syllabus, overall objectives that underlie the course, and an outline of how the course works.
- A resource bank of games and activities.
- A list of sample classroom language.
- Step-by-step teaching notes for every lesson in the book, extra teaching ideas, and suggestions for classroom management.
- Transcripts for all the recordings apart from the songs and chants (which appear at the back of the Class Book).
- Answers for all activities (unless included in the transcripts).
- Teaching notes for the Class Book and Activity Book.
- Photocopiable test and portfolio pages.
- A wordlist containing the core vocabulary and other key language.