- Introduction section that explains the methodology and concept of Oxford Splash, as well as sections on the use of stories, songs and chants, routines and puppets.
- Complete description of the syllabus and objectives for the course.
- Tour of a unit explaining the principal points of each lesson.
- Extensive ideas bank, full of extra suggestions in order to make the most of the resources.
- Detailed lesson plans for each unit, including unit overviews to help plan any extra resources needed and how to involve parents.
- Comments and tips for the teacher.
- Creative ideas for revision and extension of language.